Thank you for your enquiry. We have fishing ponds on both of our Golden Coast and Twitchen House Holiday Parks.

Pick your spot on the banks and get set up to catch carp, roach and tench. Please bring along your rod, bait and other equipment.

A rod licence is a statutory requirement for anyone 12 years or over who wishes to fish in inland waters in England. Licences can be purchased from any post office.